OWN IT! Take Charge of Your CareerPosted on: April 28, 2014, by : Tuesday
Have You Taken Charge of Your Career?
Technology, globalization and the pace of change continue to be drivers for independent career management. Work environments and the way in which we work and think about work continue to change at an accelerated pace. Career management is also changing. Savvy professionals realize that they (not their employers) are responsible for their careers and professional development. Effective career management is about owning your professional development for the life of your career, not just the job you’re in. Employment trends have accelerated during the past few years. Are you ready to survive and thrive in these new times?
Five reasons why you should read OWN IT! Take Charge of Your Career:
- You are responsible for your career, not your employer.
- You need a rock solid professional reputation to stay employed.
- Savvy professionals use goal setting, networking and marketing for career success.
- You can increase your competitiveness with a minimal investment of time and money.
- OWN IT! is filled with practical examples, templates and actionable advice.
Purchase your copy of OWN IT! Take Charge of Your Career now and learn how to prepare yourself for career success!