Career and Life Coaching
I believe in you and in your ability to create transformative change in your career and life. Long lasting change only comes from a new level of awareness and by creating habits that are aligned with your desired outcomes.
That’s how I can help. Through coaching, I can empower you to make decisions and change behaviors that result in immediate impact. I am confident you can live a better life.
Remember, your current behaviors were strengthened over time so it may take more than a few sessions to establish new habits that are aligned with your current goals.
My coaching is customized to your needs and designed to help you understand how to leverage your strengths and support you as you eliminate habits that no longer serve you. Change is necessary to reach your goals and dreams.
What is Coaching?
A coach is an accountability partner who helps you clarify and take action to achieve your goals. Coaching involves the coach and client in a co-creative process—a process that involves a high level of communication and problem solving. Coaching is an investment in yourself and your future.
As a career and life coach, I help people navigate through change with confidence.
When we work together, I help you understand your options and clarify action plans to reach your goals. We discuss where you want to be, where you are now, and what needs to change to help you achieve your goal. I support you as you move through changes that you haven’t moved through before on your own.
I help clients:
- Take responsibility for their personal and professional development
- Prepare for career changes
- Deal with workplace challenges
- Learn how to manage others
- Develop life skills such as planning, goal setting, budgeting, networking, community involvement, etc.
- Manage intense workloads/commitments (think working full-time, going to school, and having a family, etc.)
- Manage family illnesses/circumstances surrounding emergencies
- Focus on self-care
- Handle career transitions
- Prepare for retirement
- Clarity and new perspective
- Inspiration and motivation
- A support system offering potential solutions
- Unlimited email support between sessions
How Much Does Coaching Cost?
- Single session: $200
- One month (three 45 minute sessions): $499
- Two-month (six 45 minute sessions) $999
- Three-month (ten 45 minute sessions) $1,499
I limit my coaching to 10 clients at one time so I can give high levels of support to my clients. I am available to clients via email between sessions and I also provide continual support for prior clients who want single sessions from time to time.
Coaching is not covered by insurance. However, clients may ask their employer to cover coaching costs as part of employee professional development/continuing education.
Career and Life Coaching
I’m Tuesday Strong and I have one goal: empower clients to achieve theirs. I am confident you can live a better life. Would you like to learn more about my coaching services? Use code DISCOVERY to schedule a complimentary discovery session.