I believe in you and in your ability to navigate change. Long lasting change only comes from a new level of awareness and by creating habits that are aligned with your desired outcomes. That’s how I can help. Through coaching, I can empower you to make decisions and change behaviors that result in immediate impact.
What is Coaching?
A coach is an accountability partner who helps you clarify and take action to achieve your goals. Coaching involves the coach and client in a co-creative process—a process that involves a high level of communication and problem solving. Coaching is an investment in yourself and your future.
When we work together, I help you understand your options and clarify action plans to reach your goals. We discuss where you want to be, where you are now, and what needs to change to help you achieve your goal. I support you as you move through changes that you haven’t moved through before on your own.
I help clients:
- Take responsibility for their personal and professional development
- Prepare for career changes
- Deal with workplace challenges
- Learn how to manage others
- Develop life skills such as planning, goal setting, budgeting, etc.
- Manage workloads/commitments (think working full-time, going to school, and having a family, etc.)
- Navigate family illnesses/circumstances surrounding emergencies
- Focus on self-care
- Handle career transitions
- Prepare for retirement